Fast, Agile and Trained to Win, the Seabiscuit was one of the most remarkable race horses despite its small size. uniRow Version 2 is named Seabiscuit in respect to the power and agility of this small, yet remarkable animal.
What is new ?
1. Faster Connectivity: uniRow Seabiscuit loads 3 times faster and is even lighter on your bandwidth. Our dynamic bandwidth detection ensures your experience doesn’t suffer in multi-party collaboration.
2. Smoother Collaboration Tools: uniRow collaboration is now on HTML5. This significantly improves interactivity and control during white-boarding, document sharing or polls. You can now switch between different collaboration types with the click of a button.
3. Redesigned Polls: We redesigned the polls to make sure you can test participant alertness and attentiveness quickly.
4. Integrated Toll-Free Dial In: Join a uniRow session with a computer or telephone. This allows your team members, customers and students to join from areas where Internet is a challenge. Toll Free dial-in numbers are available for more than 30 countries. If you wish to know more about it, please contact our sales team (email@example.com or +1-650-318-3852)
5. Instant Participant Feedback: Participants can give instant feedback or request the presenter to go slow, repeat or speed up. All this, with the click of a button.
6. Play Recordings on Tablets or Mobile devices: We ensure all your previous sessions are retained for reference and reuse. Now we went a step further and have added support for recording playback on any smartphone or tablet device.
7. Faster Screen Sharing: Screen Sharing is now faster and consumes lesser bandwidth. See the screen sharing preview and receive chat messages while you are away from your uniRow window.
8. Improved API and Integration: Our API allows you to integrate the uniRow experience within your website or application. It is not just single sign on. We ensure the uniRow experience is delivered within your product. For more details on API and integration, write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.